

Le Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Buttes Chaumont, ist wirklich ein zauberhafter Park.
Ein Park, der gut zu mir passt.
verträumt & romantisch.
Überall kleine Grotten und beleuchtete Wasserfälle. kleine Seen laden im Sommer zum paddeln ein und die zahlreichen Wiesen und Hügel , zu einem Picknik mit dem Liebsten.
Selbst im Winter ( ich war kurz vor Silvester dort) hat dieser wundervolle Park noch flair.
Ich finde dass dieser Park es verdient hat, hier in meinem Blog von mir vorgestellt zu werden.
Buttes Chaumont, is truly a magical park
A park that fits me well.
dreamy and romantic.
Everywhere small illuminated caves and waterfalls. small lakes invite you to paddle in the summer and the many meadows and hills for a Picnic with the loved ones.
Even in the winter (I was there just before New Year's Eve),is this wonderful park full of flair.
I think that this park has earned it here in my blog I have presented them.
A park that fits me well.
dreamy and romantic.
Everywhere small illuminated caves and waterfalls. small lakes invite you to paddle in the summer and the many meadows and hills for a Picnic with the loved ones.
Even in the winter (I was there just before New Year's Eve),is this wonderful park full of flair.
I think that this park has earned it here in my blog I have presented them.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen