
do we not feel sometimes like Doris Day in one of her great movies?
we stand in the kitchen, cook and bake. or cleaning the bathroom.
as the perfect woman in the 50ies. but I think it's not bad, with one of these women to be compared, because that in this decades, was the fashion at its best and most females.
I love the chic from this time. even if you say that I am now retro complains.
as the perfect woman in the 50ies. but I think it's not bad, with one of these women to be compared, because that in this decades, was the fashion at its best and most females.
I love the chic from this time. even if you say that I am now retro complains.
prettiness!
AntwortenLöschenout for some coffee or wine soon?
<3
I
so pretty. Halter top is amazing Nic!
AntwortenLöschenXoXo
Ooh what a fabulous print! And I hope you're having a wonderful day dear :)
AntwortenLöscheni know i should tell you how much i love your style...i do enjoy your style, but i think you are so beautiful...
AntwortenLöschenFASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
that pic is amazing
AntwortenLöschen