Willkommen auf meiner Seite.
Ich stelle euch hier meine Make up Tipps, Paris, Mode, Reisen, meine selbst entworfenen Taschen und natürlich mich selbst vor.
Aww haha how wonderful cute! I really do need to get a more interesting cotton tote, my one is falling apart.
And it's been raining here in London too. The summer seems to have gone away, but I am still hoping for sunshine. I really do hope you manage to get some sun for your birthday dear!! And an early happy birthday to you :)
Aww haha how wonderful cute! I really do need to get a more interesting cotton tote, my one is falling apart.
AntwortenLöschenAnd it's been raining here in London too. The summer seems to have gone away, but I am still hoping for sunshine. I really do hope you manage to get some sun for your birthday dear!! And an early happy birthday to you :)