I love black very much, but I adore the nude colours.and I run in every H&M boutique, to find a dress like this is.
it is always really incredible how many different colors and shapes available.
I, however, belong to the people who, although very happy to try something new, but often, the familiar black back picks.
But now, I have a passion for Nude Colors and discovered that it is exactly this dress should be, and no other, so I have about every H & M store to enter, only to have this coveted part in my size to get and when it seemed almost hopeless, it came to me as a secret sign from heaven, this dress in my size contrary.
Cute dress, the belt gives it a perfect touch
AntwortenLöschenhttp://www.Nubiasnonsense.com
Gorgeous taste :)
AntwortenLöschenMmmh I really like the way your belt subtly nonchalantly your silhouette, on such a "Girlie/Romantic" mode, AND the Dress' bustier shape emphasizes your bare shoulders' physical sensuality, with a lot of sweetness . . .
AntwortenLöschenà Bientôt, Antoine
i especially love your make up here. looks very classy :)
AntwortenLöschenYou look very classy and sassy in that outfit!
AntwortenLöschenxo,
Christina
Gorgeous, darling! Love the bow detail on that dress!
AntwortenLöschenxoxox,
CC
love this nude dress. i need to find one of my own. perhaps i will be running into every h&M looking for it ;)
AntwortenLöschenyou have a different But AMAZING OWN STYLE!
AntwortenLöscheni really adore it!
check out my blog i just had a photoshoot again!
XOXO mir*