Samstag, 22. August 2009

studded things make me nervous



not only diamants are the girls best friend.

I´m crazy about studs.

on my bag, my belt and of course on my shoes.

it rocks.

I like to play with elegant and rocky items.

Born to be wild ? Yes but with style.



Belt by Heidelberg fashion
and top shop Sandals

13 Kommentare:

  1. I %1000 agree with you here LOOOOVVEE

    MMX

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. great belt and sandals!thanks for stopping by too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Mmmh the studs, AND their "electrifying Soul", OR the better way to instil a powerful "GLAM Rock-issime" twist on any silhouette !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love studs too!
    Great blog also

    stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm so glad studs are sticking around. Love those shoes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think as long as they're not overdone, studs can be pretty kickass.

    Lots of people overdo them nowadays when they're the latest fad though. :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. HI luv, dis is DOOOOM
    Thank you so much for the lovely post on my blog-your style is fab and please keep coming back. I will be giving some stuff away in the upcoming months, and of course featuring my jewelry over on Jane's blog Sea of Shoes :) YOUR FACE IS PERFECTION

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. don't be nervous studs are friendly accessories!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Those shoes look SO stunning!! Hope you're having a beautiful day dear :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I don't think I have a single thing with studs. I am so boring.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. hey nic!
    thank you so much for the comment =) you have an interesting blog and eye candy for fashion. i'll be back soon!

    <3gale

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. i'm crazy about studs too, especially on accessories!

    AntwortenLöschen