Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009

a rainy day



Tuesdays and Thursdays are always market day in our city. So I have this morning met with a friend to buy fish and drink a coffee.
Was great.
Then we went shopping in a boutique and I have this beautiful shirt found in a gray-blue tone.
beautiful.
With this great top, I no longer think of the gray rainy day

4 Kommentare:

  1. I'll have to get something that fends off the rainy day blues... we've been absolutely inundated by rain these last few weeks and I miss the sun ;).

    Thank you very much for your compliment on my blog. While I cherish my long time fans, I am always happy to see a new face.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Grey is always a winning colour for a garment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Nic,
    danke das du anmeinem Blog angehalten hast.
    Die Taschen die du bemalst dind wirklich sehr hübsch, genau so wie du ;0)
    Hab noch einen schönen Sonntag
    Janine

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, you are stunning! I love the photos on your blog, lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen