Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009

a touch of ETRO


I love ETRO
because it´s so bohemian and gipsy styled.
and yes, sometimes I´m also gipsy :-) like a hippie girl.


this colourful dress is sooo cute, I love it so much.
Together with brown over knee boots and a fur jacket it´s perfect.

and with bid jewelery, of cours.

bamboleo

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Nic, thanks for visting my site, thanks also for the lovely compliment to my wife, I will make sure she sees that. You are very kind. Love the dress in the pic, would love to see it with the knee boots on you. Please post a pic of that!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Colin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great make-up!!
    http://littlevintageprincess.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That dress looks fantastic, I am loving the print! Hope you're having a gorgeous day :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Mmmh Etro's typical aesthetics, OR how to make blow an exquisite "Boho CHIC-issime" wind of floral/printed Elegance in The City !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    AntwortenLöschen