Samstag, 7. November 2009

winter will come.

love my new haircut and of course my faux fur...


I´m so tired, but I´ll always have time for one or two glases of prosecci and good music. this evening it must be the best of George Michael....

I´m a bit sad. but tomorrow, I´ll be better, I swear.....

11 Kommentare:

  1. Hope you've had a great weekend. Take care. Great photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the new cut, its very bold and chic:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I hope you are better!
    Your hair cut looks stunning!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Colin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look so chic with bangs. Smiles from California.

    Christina
    Fabulous Finds Gal

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really like the GLAMorous cocktail intense Dark tones / bloody RED lipstick, its so sulfurous "Timeless Appeal" . . .
    ps: Faux Fur's "Femme Fatalesque" vibrancy truly suits your haughty/classical Beauty ideally Dear !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. hey what´s up?
    my main link for the blog is this

    http://befashionis.blogspot.com/

    anyway... good blog.... xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm wondering where you have been! Love the hair.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a very cute blog!! I just happened to stumble across it. =]
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen