Willkommen auf meiner Seite.
Ich stelle euch hier meine Make up Tipps, Paris, Mode, Reisen, meine selbst entworfenen Taschen und natürlich mich selbst vor.
Samstag, 8. August 2009
even cowgirls get the blues
I love boots in every design and colours. so I have more then 10 pairs of boots.
and you know cowgirls are sexy and they´ll get the blues. so give me a gun and a horse and see ya in the salon. I need a glas of jim beam
I Really like the way this kind of "Cow Girl-eques" boots can instil a "Western Spaghetti-esque" twist on a Feminine silhouette . . . just like a powerful deflagration of GLAM !!! ps: Thanks Infinitely for your comment on "Florilège d'esthète" !!!
Love your boots!
AntwortenLöschenOh wow, these boots are perfect!
AntwortenLöschenReminds me of Isabel Marant boots! :-)
AntwortenLöschenXoXo
I Really like the way this kind of "Cow Girl-eques" boots can instil a "Western Spaghetti-esque" twist on a Feminine silhouette . . . just like a powerful deflagration of GLAM !!!
AntwortenLöschenps: Thanks Infinitely for your comment on "Florilège d'esthète" !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
Fabulous boots!!
AntwortenLöschen