Samstag, 8. August 2009

handbag


this patchwork handbag looks like the one from the last D&G collection.
it´s my favourite one.
sorry for my LV speedy bag. But I take this much more out.

14 Kommentare:

  1. That looks great. I hope you had a good weekend. Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Nic, thanks for your visit and commenting, thanks also very much for your compliment. It is always nice to hear compliments like that.
    If you ever consider having a blog roll with sites you link to, please consider linking to my site, would love to link to you!
    Thanks again.
    Colin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello Nic,

    Thank you very much for doing the quiz :) and thank you for the comment too. I like your blog ;) I can see that you are an bag fan ;) me too :)

    xoxoxo

    Sandra as devaneante

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That is an awesome bag! Love the pattern :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I think I want that bag. Huh, I never really use more than two of my bags, but I own at least 10 or 15.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Nic, thanks for adding me to your list of blogs you follow, will add you to my blog roll.
    Thanks again.
    Colin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Nic, I have added you to my blogroll, have a wonderful week.
    Colin.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ps: AND I really like the so classy "Retro GLAMorous" vibrancy of your Blog, Because "Vintage Elegance" is Timeless, AND it sounds as such a "wrong stylish paradox" !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi NIc, ok, a link list? it is easy, go to the top of your site, click on "customise" you will see your side bar on the right, and right at the top the option, "add a gadget" click on add a gadget. when it opens you will see quite a few options, starting with followers, scroll down to the 11th option, "link list" click on it. When it opens you fill in my site name "sexy legs and body" in the title box. Ignore "number of links" and the "sorting" boxes. go to "new site URL and copy and paste my site url in that box, but be careful, delete the "http;//" that is currently in the box, otherwise there is a duplication of that and it will not work. Repeat the process in the "new site name" box. then you click on "add link" button, it should be hightlighted now. then click on save, And, you have a link list. above the link list you can later add a heading of your chioce by adding a text.
    If you battle, please feel free to ask again.
    Hope you manage.
    Colin

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ps: OOooh Merci Infiniment Chère Nicole, tu me fais rougir !!! Mmmh Actually I am not from Paris but from Lille, near the Belgian border, AND Paris as such an exquisite "historical Soul" !!!
    re-ps: You're Stunning with your asymmetrical black Dress, I always like the way this so Sexy kind of shape is full of powerful/architectural nonchalance . . . Majestuous GLAM as its Best.

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. ps: Mmmh If you want you can click on the badge/direct link to my "Facebook profile", which is under my Blogspot profile ("Qui êtes vous") on "stilettostetico" . . .
    re-ps : Woooow AND "Charles Jourdan" has such a sexy/exquisite vibrancy for the "self-proclaimed Fetishist" that I am !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Love that bag! And your whole blog.

    AntwortenLöschen